When we have almost everything ready, I have decided to make a significant change to the device. The reason is, that I believe it will dramatically improve the added value of the device for user, while being a relatively simple change in terms of technology. We will include in the device also 2 pumps for automated liquid fertilized dosing. From the SW point of view, we will reuse a lot of what we already have implemented, just modifying it a bit. From HW point of view, this will introduce the pumps, which we need to operate from the chip. Luckily enough, we still have enough free pins to introduce this feature. We will also introduce a couple of improvements for the device, which I am going to go into detail a bit later.
I have ordered samples of the pumps and also a bigger box to house the improved PCB. This first sample is a bit small, unfortunately.